I’m there to capture the joy, laughter, emotion and beauty of your wedding day. I love it when my couples relax, go with the flow and enjoy themselves.
My aim as your wedding photographer is simple, to create beautiful and natural photographs that capture the spirit of the day from the biggest moment to the smallest detail.
Over 250 amazing couples have entrusted me to photograph their wedding and capture the memories that will remind them of their wedding day forever. I bring all that experience to your wedding. I know how to put you at ease if you’re nervous about having photos taken and I’m there to help every step of the way, if needed. When it comes to the experience of having me as your wedding photographer, have a look at some of the messages sent by my couples.
I love a bit of wedding chat so get in touch and tell me all about your plans.
To get your hands on my wedding brochure, which includes details of all collections, engagement shoots, albums and lots more information, please get in touch and let me know your date and wedding plans.
My most popular packages all include:
- Planning & consultation meetings. From the first chat to as many emails as you need. Whether it’s asking for vendor recommendations, chatting about photography ideas or simply having a catch up. I’m here to help!
- Up to 9 hours of wedding coverage, capturing all the love, fun, joy and laughter from getting ready through to the dancing. Want more time? Not a problem – let me know the details and I can give you a bespoke quote.
- USB of all high res images with full personal licence. This means you can share, print and instagram them as much as you want.
- An online password protected viewing gallery.
- A first look selection of photos shared within a couple of days of your wedding. This little sneak peek will give you something to oooh & aaah over while the rest of the images are being edited.
- Travel within England & Wales
- Someone on your team who has been to a LOT of weddings!
Also available are:
- Beautiful Fine Art storybook albums
- Second photographer (half day or full day options available)
- Pre-wedding/engagement photo shoots
- Longer coverage (all year round), or shorter coverage (this is available for weekdays through the year and for weekends during November – April.)
If you aren’t sure what sort of photography package you want then do get in touch. We can chat through everything and sort out the perfect photography collection just for you. I offer a number of packages as well as the option of something more bespoke.
I photograph weddings throughout the UK, so wherever your wedding is I’ll be there! Summer dates tend to book up 1-2 years in advance so if you have your heart set on me being your wedding photographer do get in touch sooner rather than later.
Want to book? To secure your date let me know and I can send you a booking form and contract (due to high demand I can’t hold a date without a signed contract and retainer – sorry!)
If you would like to find out more information about my associate photographer, Jesse, get in touch and I will send over more details. You can see examples of Jesse’s work here.
Do you need some advice or guidance for your wedding planning? Have a browse through my wedding planning guide.